Do you live in one of these states?
Alaska – Arkansas – Colorado – Connecticut – Indiana – Louisiana – Montana – Nebraska – Virginia
Then you need to call your Senator today… here’s why:
The “Vapor Bill” is being pushed right now… this is the Democrats’ plan to pass a health care bill by the end of October! Basically, the two Senate Finance Committees (Senate Finance and HELP) are jointly writing the health care bill to be considered before the full Senate next week. Senator Reid will push for a House-passed tax measure so the House won’t prevent the Senate from originating a tax bill…then health care gets added as an amendment to the tax bill, and Reid does everything he can to shut down debate and place a bill on President Obama’s desk before end of October.
Confused yet? It’s by design… it’s typical high-minded liberal shenanigans at its best. For a summary of their strategy, read The Rise of the Vapor Bill – Call Your Senator Now to Stop It and The Vapor Bill – Congress’ Secret Plan to Pass ObamaCare Update.
The bottom line is this… their strategy brings the fight against nationalized health care down to the wire: some form of a nationalized health care bill will come to the Senate floor for a full vote very soon. When the full Senate takes it up, the Democrats need 60 votes to pass the bill. As it stands now, they have those 60 votes! We must knock those 60 votes down and stop nationalized health care!
Here’s WHO you need to call now… and keep calling them until this battle is over:
The following 11 Senators are either up for re-election in 2010 or have voiced opposition to something in the current bill (ie, public option, big health care bills, etc.). It’s time to ratchet up the pressure on them to vote against any version of government health care! Call, fax, email, tweet, blog, post… share this information with others in your state and call these Senators today!
TELL THEM >>> NO public option. NO individual mandate. NO Massachusetts Model. NO Single Payer. NO Co-Ops. >>> NO Socialized Healthcare for the USA!
- Mark Begich (D-AK) http://begich.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?p=EmailSenator
- Blanche Lincoln (D-AR) http://lincoln.senate.gov/contact/index.cfm
- Mark Pryor (D-AR) http://pryor.senate.gov/contact/
- Michael Bennet (D-CO) http://bennet.senate.gov/contact/
- Joe Lieberman (D-CT) http://lieberman.senate.gov/contact/
- Evan Bayh (D-IN) http://bayh.senate.gov/contact/
- Mary Landrieu (D-LA) http://landrieu.senate.gov/contact/index.cfm
- Jon Tester (D-MT) http://tester.senate.gov/Contact/
- Ben Nelson (D-NE) http://bennelson.senate.gov/contact-me.cfm
- Mark Warner (D-VA) http://warner.senate.gov/public/index.cfm?p=Contact
- Jim Webb (D-VA) http://webb.senate.gov/contact/
Trouble using the contact links I’ve provided above? Go to Congress Merge to find detailed information for each Senator: http://www.congressmerge.com/onlinedb/index.htm
Are you on Facebook? Want to receive regular health care alerts? Then join the cause to Stop Obama’s Health Care Plan here:
[…] 11 Senators Who Must Vote NO on Health Care – Call… Do you live in one of these states? Alaska – Arkansas – Colorado – Connecticut – Indiana – Louisiana – Montana – Nebraska – Virginia Then you need to call your… […]