On July 6, President Obama used “recess” to appoint a new administrator, Donald Berwick, for the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services (CMS). By using a recess appointment, he conveniently bypassed the traditional and customary Senate confirmation process. Wonder why? His quote trail is so Marxist even Obama didn’t have confidence his own Democrat majority Senate would confirm this blatant destroyer of freedom.
Watch, read, and learn…
In the following video, his words:
- “the darkness of private enterprise”
- “any health care funding plan that is just, equitable, civilized, and humane must, must redistribute wealth from the richer among us to the poorer and the less fortunate”
- “excellent health care is by definition, redistribution”
Read Meet Donald Berwick and learn more about his love for socialized medicine, courtesy of Republican.Senate.Gov. Here, a sampling:
- To Berwick, health care rationing is a fact of life: “The decision is not whether or not we will ration care. The decision is whether we will ration with our eyes open.”This from a June 2009 interview “Rethinking Comparative Effectiveness Research”
- The British National Health Care System is so good he fell in love with it: “I fell in love with the NHS…to an American observer, the NHS is such a seductress.”
This nation and our freedom are too precious to allow Marxists like Berwick to destroy it. Stay in the fight against Obama’s Marxist agenda. Go to my “Receive Alerts from Michelle” tab and sign up for my health care updates and alerts. Together we”ll stay informed and equipped and turn this nation back.
Comments are closed.