URGENT ALERT: Speaker Pelosi’s bill is on the floor!!! Contact Representatives NOW – Tell them to KILL the BILL!
The time is now… the vote is Saturday 6pm EST.
Contact your Representatives and tell them to KILL the HEALTHCARE BILL in its entirety: Phone, fax, email… stop by your Representatives’ local offices and deliver a hand-written letter. And don’t stop until the battle is over…
- CRITICAL >>> Got Blue Dog Democrats in your state? Contact them! http://therighthuff.blogspot.com/2009/07/blue-dog-democrat-contact-info.html
- Contact your House Representatives, even if they’re not “blue dogs.” Go Congress Merge to find your Representatives’ contact information: http://www.congressmerge.com/onlinedb/index.htm
- Spread the word.. Share this information now!
Health Care Update Links
Thanks to www.GOP.gov for the following one-page summaries of how HR3962 harms a cross-section of Americans.
Pelosi’s Health Care Bill is…
- Bad for Seniors: http://www.gop.gov/policy-news/09/11/02/bad-for-seniors-speaker-pelosi
- Bad for Young Americans: http://www.gop.gov/policy-news/09/11/02/bad-for-young-americans
- Bad for Women and Families: http://www.gop.gov/policy-news/09/11/02/bad-for-women-and-families
- Bad for States: http://www.gop.gov/policy-news/09/11/02/bad-for-states-speaker-pelosi
- Bad for Rural America: http://www.gop.gov/policy-news/09/11/02/bad-for-rural-america-speaker
- Bad for Patients and Doctors: http://www.gop.gov/policy-news/09/11/02/bad-for-patients-and-doctors
- Bad for Low-Income Households: http://www.gop.gov/policy-news/09/11/02/bad-for-low-income-households
- Bad for Business: http://www.gop.gov/policy-news/09/11/02/bad-for-business
More about the bill…
- How the Pelosi Plan Kills Jobs: http://blog.heritage.org/2009/11/06/how-the-pelosi-plan-kills-jobs/
- Pelosi’s Health Care Bill creates 111 New Bureaucracies: http://randyforbes.house.gov/Blog/?postid=153004
- Detailed Summary of Affordable Healthcare for America Act HR 3962: http://www.freedomworks.org/files/HCR_Complete_Summary.pdf
- Read the bill in its entirety, all 1990 pages… here it is: http://docs.house.gov/rules/health/111_ahcaa.pdf
Join me and pray this bill goes down in flames…it’s about freedom…